A boring postcard should fulfill one or more of the following:
- be supposed to be used by tourists, locals etc i.e. NOT as advertisment
sent out by a company or business.
- show a disproportionate amount of concrete, road, abandoned parking
lots, uninteresting fountains or statues, or multi-storey residential
or office buildings made by concrete or brick.
- depict something seemingly pointless or just plain ordinary.
- have a total lack of life in the picture.
- be photographed from a strange angle.
- not focus on anything particular in the picture.
- have most of the actual motif obscured by something.